Van Driver(s) Part Time
COME JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!
Seeking 2 PART-TIME DRIVERS TO DRIVE COMPANY VAN, WILL PAY FOR CDL
SCHEDULE: WORKING 3 DAYS ONE WEEK AND 4 DAYS THE NEXT WEEK
SHIFT: 10AM-3PM AND 9:30PM-11:30PM
$10.67 PER HOUR
MUST HAVE A CLEAN, VALID, NEW YORK STATE DRIVERS LICENSE
DUTIES AND RESPONOSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the operation of facility transportation vehicles which includes cars and multi-passenger vans with a focus on safety.
- Maintains defensive driving at all times responding to all safety signs, traffic and road conditions.
- Assists registrants/residents/family members in boarding and exiting the vehicle and assures safe destination and arrival.
- Operates lifts and securement devices; as necessary.
- Interprets driving directions to plan the most efficient route service available.
- Follows specific regularly scheduled routes for Adult Day Health Care/Social Adult Day Care/Doctor Appointments and initiates route changes upon the admission of new registrants.
- Provides transportation as necessary for special functions outside the facility and transports residents back and forth to appointments as requested.
- Fuels vehicles, as necessary.
- In accordance with facility policies responds immediately to accident or medical emergencies with proper notification to designated parties relative to the accident/incident.
- Maintains accurate, up to date records as required.
- All drivers will notify the Team Leader and Transportation Manager if additional coverage is needed when a driver may be running late for a pick up
- If a passenger is going to be late to their destination the Team leader or Transportation manager will notify the appropriate Daycare Director or Unit Secretary
- Notifies the Transportation Manager of any vehicle problems for immediate attention to ensure vehicle safety at all times.
Extensive benefit packages
- Compensation based on experience
- A challenging and rewarding environment
Presbyterian Homes & Services is a member of Community Wellness Partners – a faith-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliation of LutheranCare® and Presbyterian Homes & Services – offering the most complete continuity of health and wellness services for older adults in Oneida County. Presbyterian Homes & Services’ 62-acre campus offers a full range of health care services for older adults, including home care and adult day programs, short-term and outpatient rehabilitation, assisted living and skilled nursing. Our secure campus provides the tranquility of nature with its colorful flower gardens and plentiful wildlife, and is close to shopping, restaurants, churches, banks and medical offices.
To inspire and nurture successful aging.
Community Wellness Partners is a faith based non-profit organization that empowers individual wellness through the provision of exceptional healthcare, housing and community services.
Presbyterian Home for Central New York provides 24/7 skilled-nursing care to older adults who require residential medical care and support services. Our dedicated team provides a variety of medical and social services, and is especially skilled at caring for older adults with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson's, or other movement disorders in dedicated residences.
- Skilled-nursing offers a broad range of services, including:
- 24/7 comprehensive medical care and support services
- Case management
- Comprehensive discharge planning
- Dental, vision, hearing and podiatry services
- Therapeutic recreation
- Palliative Care
- On-site respiratory therapy
- Negative pressure wound healing
- Psychological services
- Hospice and Respite Care
- Post-acute care
- Restorative nursing and therapy
- Nutritional supervision
- On-site pharmaceutical and x-ray
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Aqua therapy
- Infusion therapy
- Activities and social programs
- Pastoral services and counseling for all faiths
For 40 years, the Presbyterian Home has been a leader in providing long-term and intensive short-term rehabilitation. Available on an inpatient or outpatient basis, the Presbyterian’ Home’s rehabilitation center is among Central New York's best facilities for aquatic, physical and occupational therapies.
Thank you in advance for your interest with Presbyterian Home.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM!