Presbyterian Homes & Services offers a wide array of health care and wellness services for our community’s older adults, many of them unique to the area. This includes Medical Adult Day Health Care and Social Adult Daycare, designed to help you or a loved one improve independence in an effort to continue to live at home.
Our Adult Daycare programs nurture the imagination and create opportunities for older adults to keep active, develop friendships and find new talents. Adult Daycare also provides caregivers peace of mind, knowing your loved one is in a safe and secure environment.
Medical Adult Day Health Care specializes in:
- Nutrition – Nutritional assessment and evaluation and take-home meal service
- Social Services – Supportive services assessment and referral, Medicare/Medicaid assistance
- Medical Services – RN; certified nursing aides; and staff psychologist (under the direction of an M.D.)
- Pastoral Services – Individual spiritual support, bible study and religious services
- Rehabilitation – A coordinated plan of care utilizing physical therapy, speech therapy and audiology
- Recreation – Individual and group activities, including reminiscence, music therapy and appreciation, gardening, computer classes, Wii activities, aquatic program and exercise, as well as a beauty and barber shop, and manicures
- Transportation – Ambulatory and non-ambulatory within defined geographic boundaries
- Supplemental Services – Podiatry, dental, laboratory and x-ray services
Social Adult Daycare provides a safe, comfortable and supervised setting for older adults and offers:
- Nutritious Meals – Continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks, plus take-home evening meals for an additional fee
- Social and Recreational Activities – Religious services, sing-alongs, bingo, crafts, tabletop bowling, nail care, wellness center activities, and community outings and shopping trips
- Beauty and barber shop services
- Individual care plans
- Transportation services
Adult Daycare services also offer a variety of lifestyle courses to older adults in the area, which include computer, finance, health education, horticulture, literature and poetry, music, art, and nutrition.
To learn how we can help you or a loved one create life-changing possibilities, call the Presbyterian Residential Community at