Located at Presbyterian Residential Community (PRC), assisted living serves 42 older adults who are cared for in an environment that fosters greater independence than skilled-nursing because of a stable medical condition.
Assisted living is supplemented by home health care services and offers:
- Personal emergency response systems
- Assessment services
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Home health aides, nurses and personal care aides
With authorization, medical supplies and equipment can also be provided.
Discover our community and enjoy:
- Beauty and barber services
- Cable television
- On-site convenience store and snack bar
- Guest meals
- Private telephone
Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and private pay accepted.
To learn how we can help you or a loved one create life-changing possibilities, call the Presbyterian Residential Community